Sunday, December 30, 2007

Peace, Understanding and Unity in Diversity

This blog has been an idea that I have had for a long time. Today is it's inception day because I cannot wait for the perfect blog to be designed. I would like to have a site for positive and inspirational ideas from my friends, family and contacts to archived for all the world to see.

I hope for this site to be a multi media site with images, sound and video - pulling on idealolgical, religions, ethinic and artistic diversity that I believe can help us to realise the love that exist around us.

I am planning to start the new year (2008) by attending a Vigil for Peace in Colombo, Sri Lanka. My first post on this blog will be a group email I have sent out to all my contacts. I would like to hear your comments online. Posting on line will allow everying to see and learn about your ideas. If you do not feel comfortable, you can always email me personally.

May all being be well and happy on Earth

Bishan
Dec 30th 2007

1 comment:

Celie said...

This is a very moving sentiment. I like it a lot. I believe that change will come about if enough people wish it, though it may take a while.

In any case wishing peace for 2008 or for any year should be first on everybody's wish list.

I hope others are moved too and will join in on this peace-blog and that the peace vigil on new year's eve is a success.

I will join you in spirit (hmmm... that could be interpreted in more than one way)! :)

~Celie